2023 Industry Update
You must log in to register
- Non-member - $325
- Individual Associate Membership - $225
- Corporate Originator Associate Membership - $225
- FI Trial Membership - $225
- Financial Institution - $225
- Fintech Associate Membership - $225
- Government/Non-Profit Charity Associate Membership - $225
- Third Party Associate Membership - $225
- Vendor Associate Membership - $225
The Federal Reserve Bank has published their Operating Circular No. 8 for Funds Transfers through FedNow and their Operating Procedures. It appears that launch will occur in 2023, but are you ready? Is FedNow the route you are taking for Instant Payments or is RTP still the main solution? Are you waiting for another solution? Is one coming?
Fortunately, NEACH is in a position where it is in the forefront of many of these changes and staff are in the room when the changes are being discussed. Throughout the previous year, staff at NEACH have been sharing what they hear may be coming to the payments industry. With the knowledge of why the changes are occurring and when to expect them, the NEACH staff can present the Industry Update in a manner that anyone can understand.
In this session, the speaker will recap the changes that occurred in 2022 and then shift to the 2023 landscape. Some of the topics that will be covered are: FedNow OC8 and operating procedure update, Nacha Rules changes and an update of Regulation J.
During this interactive, fast-paced session, attendees will:
• Examine changes to Rules and Regulations that effect your organization.
• Recognize where the payments industry is, and progress being made with FedNow®.
• Identify what internal policies or procedures may need to be updated based on the changes in the industry.
• Create an Action Items list to summarize points for internal staff discussions.