Certification Package: Compliance for ACH Certificate
Log In to Enroll
- This certification is available to: Individual Associate Membership, Corporate Originator Associate Membership, FI Trial Membership, Financial Institution, Fintech Associate Membership, Government/Non-Profit Charity Associate Membership, Third Party Associate Membership and Vendor Associate Membership. Please log in to enroll.
Designed for personnel to gain exposure and knowledge of ACH compliance, this certificate provides insight into the complex aspects of the ACH Network, such as the importance of Risk Assessments, exception handling, reclamations, BSA and AML as it relates to ACH. To earn this certificate, ten (10) credits must be earned and an evaluation submitted for each course attended.
Why Complete a NEACH ACH Certificate?
- Gain a comprehensive overview of ACH Rules, regulations and processes;
- Strengthen skills to effectively handle payments risk with a deeper understanding of the ACH Network;
- Prepare for NACHA certification as an Accredited ACH Professional (AAP) and Accredited Payments Risk Professional (APRP)
- Demonstrate to employers higher level of payments expertise.