Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I log-in to NEACH Online Learning?
Your username and password are the same credentials used to log-in to the neach.org website. In most cases, your username will be your work email address.
To reset forgotten passwords, from the log-in page, select the Forgot Password button. Enter your username/email address and click Reset Password.
If, after entering your email address, you receive the error message “Please enter a valid username. Remember, usernames are case-sensitive. If you need to create an account click here," use the hyperlink to navigate to the Create Account landing page and complete the form.
If you continue to have issues accessing your username/password, please reach out to our customer service team at 781-321-1011 or email@example.com.
2. How do I register for a NEACH Online Learning event?
Browse sessions either by category, type, or date. Find the desired session and hover over the session name and select the Register button. Or, click on the session name and select the Register button in the upper right-hand corner. This will bring you to the registration page for the event. You must be logged-in to register for an event.
3. How do I cancel my registration or get a refund for a NEACH Online Learning event?
For Webinar/Replay On-Demands, On-Demand or Conference cancellations, please contact our customer service team at 781-321-1011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. How long after I purchase a NEACH Online Learning event does it take to have access to the course?
You will receive access to courses immediately after registration.
5. I purchased a NEACH Online Learning event but I do not have access.
If you have purchased a NEACH Online Learning event and do not have access, log out of the platform and re-log in. If you still do not have access once you have relogged-in, please contact our customer service team at 781-321-1011 or email@example.com.
6. What are the system requirements for accessing a webinar?
All NEACH Online Learning users/viewers must meet the following system requirements: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/204003179-System-requirements-for-Zoom-Rooms.
Please note, NEACH Online Learning is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
For technical assistance, contact NEACH at 781-321-1011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How long will I have access to my Webinar/Replay On-Demand or On-Demand?
Webinar/Replay On-Demand sessions become accessible on the live webinar date and remain accessible as a recording until the end of the calendar year. Please give 24 hours after the webinar for the Replay On-Demand to be available.
On-Demand sessions become accessible on April 1st and remain accessible until the end of the calendar year.
8. What is My Dashboard and how do I access it?
My Dashboard is a convenient way to manage your current and past registrations, keep track of your continuing education credits, download transcripts and certificates, access notifications, and highlight your interests.
To access your dashboard, use the “My Dashboard” link in the right hand navigation bar.
9. How do I define my interests to ensure the most accurate recommendations are displayed under the “Recommended for You" section?
To define your interest areas, log-in to NEACH Online Learning and click on your name. Complete the “Interest Categories” section and select Save.
10. I uploaded a profile picture but it is no longer showing.
At this time, profile pictures are not saved in NEACH Online Learning. We apologize for any inconvenience.
11. I completed a Certificate Program, how do I receive my Certificate of Completion?
To access your Certificate Program first ensure that you have completed the session review. If you have done that and still are unable to download your Certificate, go to My Dashboard and select the Certifications tab. A copy of your Certificate should be available there. If you still cannot access your Certificate, please contact our education team at 781-321-1011 or email@example.com.
12. I have other questions (not addressed in this section), how do I contact Customer Support?
If you need assistance with registration, or accessing content you registered for, please contact our customer service team at 781-321-1011 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|